Monday, November 27, 2017

What brings you the most joy?

In his book Start, Jon Acuff says that when people do what brings them joy, it makes them more selfless, not selfish.  When trying to narrow down what is most important to us, we have to look at our calendar. What did we spend most of our time doing? We need to be honest and intentional about what we value most.

Nothing gives me joy like seeing people feel and think better because of time spent with me. I showed them how to think and how to live so they can be free. That is what I call awesome. It doesn’t matter if I get rich or famous. It matters that I gave a second chance to someone who may have thought they were on the last leg of their journey and there are as no hope.

What gives you joy?   I challenge you to think about that for the next day or several days.  Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment